Use copy function to print all elements in a deque
/* The following code example is taken from the book
* "The C++ Standard Library - A Tutorial and Reference"
* by Nicolai M. Josuttis, Addison-Wesley, 1999
* (C) Copyright Nicolai M. Josuttis 1999.
* Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute this software
* is granted provided this copyright notice appears in all copies.
* This software is provided "as is" without express or implied
* warranty, and with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.
using namespace std;
// create empty deque of strings
// insert several elements
coll.assign (3, string("string"));
coll.push_back ("last string");
coll.push_front ("first string");
// print elements separated by newlines
copy (coll.begin(), coll.end(),
cout << endl;
Related examples in the same category