* $Header: /cvsroot/jaxen/jaxen/src/java/main/org/jaxen/util/LinkedIterator.java,v 1.2 2002/04/26 17:17:36 jstrachan Exp $
* $Revision: 1.2 $
* $Date: 2002/04/26 17:17:36 $
* Copyright (C) 2000-2002 bob mcwhirter & James Strachan.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions, and the disclaimer that follows
* these conditions in the documentation and/or other materials
* provided with the distribution.
* 3. The name "Jaxen" must not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without prior written permission. For
* written permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 4. Products derived from this software may not be called "Jaxen", nor
* may "Jaxen" appear in their name, without prior written permission
* from the Jaxen Project Management (email@example.com).
* In addition, we request (but do not require) that you include in the
* end-user documentation provided with the redistribution and/or in the
* software itself an acknowledgement equivalent to the following:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Jaxen Project (http://www.jaxen.org/)."
* Alternatively, the acknowledgment may be graphical using the logos
* available at http://www.jaxen.org/
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE Jaxen AUTHORS OR THE PROJECT
* CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
* USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
* OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
* OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Jaxen Project and was originally
* created by bob mcwhirter <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
* James Strachan <email@example.com>. For more information on the
* Jaxen Project, please see <http://www.jaxen.org/>.
* $Id: LinkedIterator.java,v 1.2 2002/04/26 17:17:36 jstrachan Exp $
public class LinkedIterator implements Iterator
private List iterators;
private int cur;
this.iterators = new ArrayList();
this.cur = 0;
public void addIterator(Iterator i)
this.iterators.add( i );
public boolean hasNext()
boolean has = false;
if ( this.cur < this.iterators.size() )
has = ((Iterator)this.iterators.get( this.cur )).hasNext();
if ( ! has
this.cur < this.iterators.size() )
has = hasNext();
has = false;
public Object next()
if ( ! hasNext() )
throw new NoSuchElementException();
return ((Iterator)this.iterators.get( this.cur )).next();
public void remove()
throw new UnsupportedOperationException();
Related examples in the same category