Build a TabView from markup.
Software License Agreement (BSD License)
Copyright (c) 2009, Yahoo! Inc.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this software in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of Yahoo! Inc. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission of Yahoo! Inc.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Sources of Intellectual Property Included in the YUI Library
YUI is issued by Yahoo! under the BSD license above. Below is a list of certain publicly available software that is the source of intellectual property in YUI, along with the licensing terms that pertain to thosesources of IP. This list is for informational purposes only and is not intended to represent an exhaustive list of third party contributions to the YUI.
* Douglas Crockford's JSON parsing and stringifying methods: In the JSON Utility, Douglas Crockford's JSON parsing and stringifying methods are adapted from work published at JSON.org. The adapted work is in the public domain.
* Robert Penner's animation-easing algorithms: In the Animation Utility, YUI makes use of Robert Penner's algorithms for easing.
* Geoff Stearns's SWFObject: In the Charts Control and the Uploader versions through 2.7.0, YUI makes use of Geoff Stearns's SWFObject v1.5 for Flash Player detection and embedding. More information on SWFObject can be found here (http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/). SWFObject is (c) 2007 Geoff Stearns and is released under the MIT License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php).
* Diego Perini's IEContentLoaded technique: The Event Utility employs a technique developed by Diego Perini and licensed under GPL. YUI's use of this technique is included under our BSD license with the author's permission.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>Build from Markup</title>
/*margin and padding on body element
can introduce errors in determining
element position and are not recommended;
we turn them off as a foundation for YUI
CSS treatments. */
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="yui_2.7.0b-lib/fonts/fonts-min.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="yui_2.7.0b-lib/tabview/assets/skins/sam/tabview.css" />
<!--there is no custom header content for this example-->
<body class=" yui-skin-sam">
<h1>Build from Markup</h1>
<p>This demonstrates how to build a TabView from markup.</p>
<!--BEGIN SOURCE CODE FOR EXAMPLE -->
<div id="demo" class="yui-navset">
<li><a href="#tab1"><em>Tab One Label</em></a></li>
<li class="selected"><a href="#tab2"><em>Tab Two Label</em></a></li>
<li><a href="#tab3"><em>Tab Three Label</em></a></li>
<div id="tab1"><p>Tab One Content</p></div>
<div id="tab2"><p>Tab Two Content</p></div>
<div id="tab3"><p>Tab Three Content</p></div>
var tabView = new YAHOO.widget.TabView('demo');
YAHOO.log("The example has finished loading; as you interact with it, you'll see log messages appearing here.", "info", "example");
<!--END SOURCE CODE FOR EXAMPLE -->
<!-- presentbright.corp.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Thu Feb 19 10:53:19 PST 2009 -->
yui_2.7.0b.zip( 4,431 k)
Related examples in the same category