PeerUpdateListener.java : » Client » androidfreetorrent » atorrentapi » Android Open Source
|androidfreetorrent » atorrentapi » PeerUpdateListener.java|
* Java Bittorrent API as its name indicates is a JAVA API that implements the Bittorrent Protocol
* This project contains two packages:
* 1. jBittorrentAPI is the "client" part, i.e. it implements all classes needed to publish
* files, share them and download them.
* This package also contains example classes on how a developer could create new applications.
* 2. trackerBT is the "tracker" part, i.e. it implements a all classes needed to run
* a Bittorrent tracker that coordinates peers exchanges. *
* Copyright (C) 2007 Baptiste Dubuis, Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, EPFL
* This file is part of jbittorrentapi-v1.0.zip
* Java Bittorrent API is free software and a free user study set-up;
* you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* Java Bittorrent API is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with Java Bittorrent API; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* @version 1.0
* @author Baptiste Dubuis
* To contact the author:
* email: email@example.com
* More information about Java Bittorrent API:
public interface PeerUpdateListener extends EventListener
public void updatePeerList(LinkedHashMap list);
public void updateFailed(int error, String message);