VisitorAccepter.java : » android-platform-external » proguard » proguard » classfile » Android Open Source
|proguard » proguard » classfile » VisitorAccepter.java|
* ProGuard -- shrinking, optimization, obfuscation, and preverification
* of Java bytecode.
* Copyright (c) 2002-2009 Eric Lafortune (email@example.com)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
* Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* This interface is a base interface for visitor accepters. It allows
* visitors to set and get any temporary information they desire on the
* objects they are visiting. Note that every visitor accepter has only one
* such property, so visitors will have to take care not to overwrite each
* other's information, if it is still required.
* @author Eric Lafortune
public interface VisitorAccepter
* Gets the visitor information of the visitor accepter.
public Object getVisitorInfo();
* Sets the visitor information of the visitor accepter.
public void setVisitorInfo(Object visitorInfo);