SplitPaneUI.java : » 6.0-JDK-Core » swing » javax » swing » plaf » Java Open Source
|swing » javax » swing » plaf » SplitPaneUI.java|
* Copyright 1997-1998 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara,
* CA 95054 USA or visit www.sun.com if you need additional information or
* have any questions.
* Pluggable look and feel interface for JSplitPane.
* @version 1.23 05/05/07
* @author Scott Violet
public abstract class SplitPaneUI extends ComponentUI
* Messaged to relayout the JSplitPane based on the preferred size
* of the children components.
public abstract void resetToPreferredSizes(JSplitPane jc);
* Sets the location of the divider to location.
public abstract void setDividerLocation(JSplitPane jc, int location);
* Returns the location of the divider.
public abstract int getDividerLocation(JSplitPane jc);
* Returns the minimum possible location of the divider.
public abstract int getMinimumDividerLocation(JSplitPane jc);
* Returns the maximum possible location of the divider.
public abstract int getMaximumDividerLocation(JSplitPane jc);
* Messaged after the JSplitPane the receiver is providing the look
* and feel for paints its children.
public abstract void finishedPaintingChildren(JSplitPane jc, Graphics g);