* Copyright 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara,
* CA 95054 USA or visit www.sun.com if you need additional information or
* have any questions.
* COMPONENT_NAME: idl.parser
* ORIGINS: 27
* Licensed Materials - Property of IBM
* 5639-D57 (C) COPYRIGHT International Business Machines Corp. 1997, 1999
* RMI-IIOP v1.0
* @(#)StructEntry.java 1.20 07/05/05
* This is the symbol table entry for structs.
public class StructEntry extends SymtabEntry
protected StructEntry ()
} // ctor
protected StructEntry (StructEntry that)
if (!name ().equals (""))
module (module () + name ());
_members = (Vector)that._members.clone ();
_contained = (Vector)that._contained.clone ();
} // ctor
protected StructEntry (SymtabEntry that, IDLID clone)
super (that, clone);
if (module ().equals (""))
module (name ());
else if (!name ().equals (""))
module (module () + "/" + name ());
} // ctor
public Object clone ()
return new StructEntry (this);
} // clone
/** Invoke the struct generator.
@param symbolTable the symbol table is a hash table whose key is
a fully qualified type name and whose value is a SymtabEntry or
a subclass of SymtabEntry.
@param stream the stream to which the generator should sent its output.
@see SymtabEntry */
public void generate (Hashtable symbolTable, PrintWriter stream)
structGen.generate (symbolTable, this, stream);
} // generate
/** Access the struct generator.
@returns an object which implements the StructGen interface.
@see StructGen */
public Generator generator ()
} // generator
/** Add a member to the member list. */
public void addMember (TypedefEntry member)
} // addMember
/** This is a vector of TypedefEntry's. In this context, only the name,
type, and arrayInfo fields hold any meaning. */
public Vector members ()
} // members
public void addContained (SymtabEntry entry)
} // addContained
/** This is a vector of SymtabEntry's. It itemizes any types which
this struct contains. It is different than the member list.
Struct B is contained within struct A.
The members vector will contain entries for x and y. */
public Vector contained ()
} // contained
private Vector _members = new Vector ();
private Vector _contained = new Vector ();
static StructGen structGen;
} // class StructEntry