VMModifiers.java : » 6.0-JDK-Modules-com.sun » tools » com » sun » tools » jdi » Java Open Source
|tools » com » sun » tools » jdi » VMModifiers.java|
* Copyright 1998-2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara,
* CA 95054 USA or visit www.sun.com if you need additional information or
* have any questions.
public interface VMModifiers
int PUBLIC = 0x00000001; /* visible to everyone */
int PRIVATE = 0x00000002; /* visible only to the defining class */
int PROTECTED = 0x00000004; /* visible to subclasses */
int STATIC = 0x00000008; /* instance variable is static */
int FINAL = 0x00000010; /* no further subclassing, overriding */
int SYNCHRONIZED = 0x00000020; /* wrap method call in monitor lock */
int VOLATILE = 0x00000040; /* can cache in registers */
int BRIDGE = 0x00000040; /* Bridge method generated by compiler */
int TRANSIENT = 0x00000080; /* not persistant */
int VARARGS = 0x00000080; /* Method accepts var. args*/
int NATIVE = 0x00000100; /* implemented in C */
int INTERFACE = 0x00000200; /* class is an interface */
int ABSTRACT = 0x00000400; /* no definition provided */
int ENUM_CONSTANT = 0x00004000; /* enum constant field*/
int SYNTHETIC = 0xf0000000; /* not in source code */