* Copyright 1998-2001 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara,
* CA 95054 USA or visit www.sun.com if you need additional information or
* have any questions.
* Interfaces derived from the <tt>Policy</tt> interface allow an
* ORB or CORBA service access to certain choices that affect
* its operation. This information is accessed in a structured
* manner using interfaces derived from the <tt>Policy</tt>
* interface defined in the CORBA module. A CORBA service does not
* have to use this method of accessing operating options, but
* may choose to do so. The Security Service in particular uses
* this technique for associating Security Policy with objects
* in the system.
* An interface generated by the IDL-to-Java compiler.
* Generated by the IDL-to-Java compiler (portable), version "3.0"
* from ../../../../../src/share/classes/org/omg/PortableServer/corba.idl
* Saturday, July 17, 1999 12:26:20 AM PDT
public interface Policy extends PolicyOperations, org.omg.CORBA.Object, org.omg.CORBA.portable.IDLEntity
} // interface Policy