PolicyOperations.java : » 6.0-JDK-Modules-sun » omg » org » omg » CORBA » Java Open Source
|omg » org » omg » CORBA » PolicyOperations.java|
* Copyright 1999-2001 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara,
* CA 95054 USA or visit www.sun.com if you need additional information or
* have any questions.
* The interface for <tt>Policy</tt>. For more information on
* Operations interfaces, see <a href="doc-files/generatedfiles.html#operations">
* "Generated Files: Operations files"</a>.
* Generated by the IDL-to-Java compiler (portable), version "3.0"
* from ../../../../../src/share/classes/org/omg/PortableServer/corba.idl
* Saturday, July 17, 1999 12:26:20 AM PDT
* Provides the operations for a <code>Policy</code> object.
public interface PolicyOperations
* Returns the constant value that corresponds to the
* type of the policy object. The values of
* the policy objects are allocated by the OMG.
* New values for PolicyType should be obtained from the OMG by
* sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In general the constant
* values that are allocated are defined in conjunction with
* the definition of the corresponding policy object.
* @return the constant value that corresponds to the type of
* the policy object
int policy_type ();
* Returns a copy of the <code>Policy</code> object. The copy does not retain
* any relationships that the policy had with any domain or object.
* @return a copy of the <code>Policy</code> object
org.omg.CORBA.Policy copy ();
* Destroys the <code>Policy</code> object. It is the responsibility of
* the <code>Policy</code> object to determine whether it can be destroyed.
void destroy ();
} // interface PolicyOperations