package.html : » 6.0-JDK-Modules-sun » omg » org » omg » DynamicAny » DynAnyFactoryPackage » Java Open Source
|omg » org » omg » DynamicAny » DynAnyFactoryPackage » package.html|
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
@(#)package.html 1.7 07/05/05
* Copyright 2001-2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara,
* CA 95054 USA or visit www.sun.com if you need additional information or
* have any questions.
This package contains classes and exceptions from the <tt>DynAnyFactory</tt>
interface of the
specified in the OMG <em>The Common Object Request Broker: Architecture and
http://cgi.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?formal/99-10-07</a>, section 9.2.2. Please
refer to that OMG specification for further details.
<P>For a precise list of supported sections of official specifications with which
the Java[tm] Platform, Standard Edition 6 ORB complies, see <A
HREF="../../CORBA/doc-files/compliance.html">Official Specifications for CORBA
support in Java SE 6</A>.