package info.java : » 6.0-JDK-Modules » jax-ws-runtime » com » sun » xml » ws » api » Java Open Source
|jax ws runtime » com » sun » xml » ws » api » package-info.java|
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright 1997-2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain
* a copy of the License at https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/CDDL+GPL.html
* or glassfish/bootstrap/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at glassfish/bootstrap/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* Sun designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception
* as provided by Sun in the GPL Version 2 section of the License file that
* accompanied this code. If applicable, add the following below the License
* Header, with the fields enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own
* identifying information: "Portions Copyrighted [year]
* [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
* JAX-WS RI extension of JAX-WS API.
* This package hosts classes/interfaces that directly extend
* the JAX-WS API. Sometimes objects of these types are passed
* to external components from higher layers, only to be passed
* back into other parts of the JAX-WS RI.
* By defining these types, we improve the type-safety in
* this scenario, while isolating the actual implementation classes.
* Sometimes these types also define additional methods.
* Types defined in package can only be implemented by the JAX-WS RI.
* The code internal to the JAX-WS RI may safely case instances
* of these types to their implementation classes. This warning doesn't
* apply to subpackages.