SyncMode.java : » Ajax » ItsNat » org » itsnat » core » Java Open Source
|ItsNat » org » itsnat » core » SyncMode.java|
ItsNat Java Web Application Framework
Copyright (C) 2007 Innowhere Software Services S.L., Spanish Company
Author: Jose Maria Arranz Santamaria
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version. See the GNU Affero General Public
License for more details. See the copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
included in this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Contains the constants used to declare the synchronous modes of AJAX events.
* @author Jose Maria Arranz Santamaria
* @see ItsNatDocument#addEventListener(org.w3c.dom.events.EventTarget,String,org.w3c.dom.events.EventListener,boolean,int)
public interface SyncMode
* Indicates that AJAX events are sent asynchronously.
int ASYNC = 1;
* Indicates that AJAX events are sent asynchronously but new events are queued
* (a FIFO list) until the current event sent to server returns.
int ASYNC_HOLD = 2;
* Indicates that AJAX events are sent synchronously, the client is locked
* until the current event sent to server returns.
int SYNC = 3;