AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant.java : » Build » maven-3.0.2 » org » apache » maven » Java Open Source
|maven 3.0.2 » org » apache » maven » AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant.java|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Allows core extensions to participate in build lifecycle.
* All callback methods (will) follow beforeXXX/afterXXX naming pattern to
* indicate at what lifecycle point it is being called.
public abstract class AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant
* Invoked after all MavenProject instances have been created.
* This callback is intended to allow extensions to manipulate MavenProjects
* before they are sorted and actual build execution starts.
public void afterProjectsRead( MavenSession session )
// do nothing
* Invoked after MavenSession instance has been created.
* This callback is intended to allow extensions to inject execution properties,
* activate profiles and perform similar tasks that affect MavenProject
* instance construction.
// TODO: This is too early for build extensions, so maybe just remove it?
public void afterSessionStart( MavenSession session )
// do nothing