EquivTo.java : » Code-Analyzer » soot » soot » Java Open Source
|soot » soot » EquivTo.java|
/* Soot - a J*va Optimization Framework
* Copyright (C) 1997-1999 Raja Vallee-Rai
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* Modified by the Sable Research Group and others 1997-1999.
* See the 'credits' file distributed with Soot for the complete list of
* contributors. (Soot is distributed at http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot)
/** An alternate equivalence relation
* between objects. The standard interpretation will be structural
* equality. We also demand that if x.equivTo(y), then x.equivHashCode() ==
* y.equivHashCode. */
public interface EquivTo
/** Returns true if this object is equivalent to o. */
public boolean equivTo(Object o);
/** Returns a (not necessarily fixed) hash code for this object.
* This hash code coincides with equivTo; it is undefined in the
* presence of mutable objects. */
public int equivHashCode();