EdgePredicate.java : » Code-Analyzer » soot » soot » jimple » toolkits » callgraph » Java Open Source
|soot » soot » jimple » toolkits » callgraph » EdgePredicate.java|
/* Soot - a J*va Optimization Framework
* Copyright (C) 2003 Ondrej Lhotak
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
/** An interface for predicates on edges, used to specify which edges
* should or shouldn't be included as part of a particular subgraph.
* @author Ondrej Lhotak
public interface EdgePredicate
/** Returns true iff the edge e is wanted. */
public boolean want( Edge e );