IVerbHandler.java : » Database-DBMS » apache-cassandra-0.5.1 » org » apache » cassandra » net » Java Open Source
|apache cassandra 0.5.1 » org » apache » cassandra » net » IVerbHandler.java|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* IVerbHandler provides the method that all verb handlers need to implement.
* The concrete implementation of this interface would provide the functionality
* for a given verb.
public interface IVerbHandler
* This method delivers a message to the implementing class (if the implementing
* class was registered by a call to MessagingService.registerVerbHandlers).
* Note that the caller should not be holding any locks when calling this method
* because the implementation may be synchronized.
* @param message - incoming message that needs handling.
public void doVerb(Message message);