UIterator.java : » Database-JDBC-Connection-Pool » c3p0 » com » mchange » v1 » util » Java Open Source
|c3p0 » com » mchange » v1 » util » UIterator.java|
* Distributed as part of debuggen v.0.1.0
* Copyright (C) 2005 Machinery For Change, Inc.
* Author: Steve Waldman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with this software; see the file LICENSE. If not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* Incomplete parent of "Unreliable Iterator"
* This is often bound to a scarce resource! Don't
* forget to close it when you are done!!!
* This interface is not intended to be implemented
* directly, but to be extended by subinterfaces
* that narrow the exceptions reasonably.
public interface UIterator extends ClosableResource
public boolean hasNext() throws Exception;
public Object next() throws Exception;
public void remove() throws Exception;
public void close() throws Exception;