* Redistribution and use of this software and associated documentation
* ("Software"), with or without modification, are permitted provided
* that the following conditions are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain copyright
* statements and notices. Redistributions must also contain a
* copy of this document.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the
* above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
* following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other
* materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. The name "Exolab" must not be used to endorse or promote
* products derived from this Software without prior written
* permission of Intalio, Inc. For written permission,
* please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 4. Products derived from this Software may not be called "Exolab"
* nor may "Exolab" appear in their names without prior written
* permission of Intalio, Inc. Exolab is a registered
* trademark of Intalio, Inc.
* 5. Due credit should be given to the Exolab Project
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY INTALIO, INC. AND CONTRIBUTORS
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* INTALIO, INC. OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
* INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR
* SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
* STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED
* OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* Copyright 1999 (C) Intalio, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* $Id: Referable.java 5951 2006-05-30 22:18:48Z bsnyder $
* @author <a href="email@example.com">Keith Visco</a>
* @see ResolvableReference
* @version $Revision: 5951 $ $Date: 2003-03-03 00:05:44 -0700 (Mon, 03 Mar 2003) $
public interface Referable
* Returns the Id used to Refer to this Object
* @return the Id used to Refer to this Object
public String getReferenceId();
} //-- Referable