LinearDouble.java : » Development » proguard-4.5 » proguard » gui » splash » Java Open Source
|proguard 4.5 » proguard » gui » splash » LinearDouble.java|
* ProGuard -- shrinking, optimization, obfuscation, and preverification
* of Java bytecode.
* Copyright (c) 2002-2010 Eric Lafortune (email@example.com)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
* Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* This VariableDouble varies linearly with respect to its Timing.
* @author Eric Lafortune
public class LinearDouble implements VariableDouble
private final double fromValue;
private final double toValue;
private final Timing timing;
* Creates a new LinearDouble.
* @param fromValue the value that corresponds to a timing of 0.
* @param toValue the value that corresponds to a timing of 1.
* @param timing the applied timing.
public LinearDouble(double fromValue, double toValue, Timing timing)
this.fromValue = fromValue;
this.toValue = toValue;
this.timing = timing;
// Implementation for VariableDouble.
public double getDouble(long time)
return fromValue + timing.getTiming(time) * (toValue - fromValue);