DataEntryFilter.java : » Development » proguard-4.5 » proguard » io » Java Open Source
|proguard 4.5 » proguard » io » DataEntryFilter.java|
* ProGuard -- shrinking, optimization, obfuscation, and preverification
* of Java bytecode.
* Copyright (c) 2002-2010 Eric Lafortune (email@example.com)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
* Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* This interface provides a method to filter data entries.
* @author Eric Lafortune
public interface DataEntryFilter
* Checks whether the filter accepts the given data entry.
* @param dataEntry the data entry to filter.
* @return a boolean indicating whether the filter accepts the given data
public boolean accepts(DataEntry dataEntry);