* ProGuard -- shrinking, optimization, obfuscation, and preverification
* of Java bytecode.
* Copyright (c) 2002-2010 Eric Lafortune (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
* Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* This StringMatcher tests whether strings end in a given extension, ignoring
* its case.
* @author Eric Lafortune
public class ExtensionMatcher implements StringMatcher
private final String extension;
* Creates a new StringMatcher.
* @param extension the extension against which strings will be matched.
public ExtensionMatcher(String extension)
this.extension = extension;
// Implementations for StringMatcher.
public boolean matches(String string)
return endsWithIgnoreCase(string, extension);
* Returns whether the given string ends with the given suffix, ignoring its
private static boolean endsWithIgnoreCase(String string, String suffix)
int stringLength = string.length();
int suffixLength = suffix.length();
return string.regionMatches(true, stringLength - suffixLength, suffix, 0, suffixLength);