DeleteCallback.java : » GWT » gwtx » javax » jdo » listener » Java Open Source
|gwtx » javax » jdo » listener » DeleteCallback.java|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* This interface is used to notify instances of delete events.
* @version 2.0
* @since 2.0
public interface DeleteCallback
* Called before the instance is deleted.
* This method is called before the state transition to persistent-deleted
* or persistent-new-deleted. Access to field values within this call
* are valid. Access to field values after this call are disallowed.
* <P>This method is modified by the enhancer so that fields referenced
* can be used in the business logic of the method.