CreateViewCommand.java : » IDE-Netbeans » db » org » netbeans » lib » ddl » Java Open Source
|db » org » netbeans » lib » ddl » CreateViewCommand.java|
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright 1997-2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common
* Development and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the
* "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the
* License. You can obtain a copy of the License at
* or nbbuild/licenses/CDDL-GPL-2-CP. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations under the
* License. When distributing the software, include this License Header
* Notice in each file and include the License file at
* nbbuild/licenses/CDDL-GPL-2-CP. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the GPL Version 2 section of the License file that
* accompanied this code. If applicable, add the following below the
* License Header, with the fields enclosed by brackets  replaced by
* your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyrighted [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* The Original Software is NetBeans. The Initial Developer of the Original
* Software is Sun Microsystems, Inc. Portions Copyright 1997-2006 Sun
* Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL
* or only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding
* "[Contributor] elects to include this software in this distribution
* under the [CDDL or GPL Version 2] license." If you do not indicate a
* single choice of license, a recipient has the option to distribute
* your version of this file under either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or
* to extend the choice of license to its licensees as provided above.
* However, if you add GPL Version 2 code and therefore, elected the GPL
* Version 2 license, then the option applies only if the new code is
* made subject to such option by the copyright holder.
* Interface of create view action command.
* @author Slavek Psenicka
public interface CreateViewCommand extends DDLCommand, OwnedObjectCommand
/** Returns used query */
public String getQuery();
/** Sets direct code of command.
* @param qry Creating query.
public void setQuery(String qry);
* 4 Gandalf 1.3 10/22/99 Ian Formanek NO SEMANTIC CHANGE - Sun
* Microsystems Copyright in File Comment
* 3 Gandalf 1.2 5/14/99 Slavek Psenicka new version
* 2 Gandalf 1.1 4/23/99 Slavek Psenicka new version
* 1 Gandalf 1.0 4/6/99 Slavek Psenicka