* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright 1997-2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common
* Development and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the
* "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the
* License. You can obtain a copy of the License at
* or nbbuild/licenses/CDDL-GPL-2-CP. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations under the
* License. When distributing the software, include this License Header
* Notice in each file and include the License file at
* nbbuild/licenses/CDDL-GPL-2-CP. Sun designates this
* particular file as subject to the "Classpath" exception as provided
* by Sun in the GPL Version 2 section of the License file that
* accompanied this code. If applicable, add the following below the
* License Header, with the fields enclosed by brackets  replaced by
* your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyrighted [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* The Original Software is NetBeans. The Initial Developer of the Original
* Software is Sun Microsystems, Inc. Portions Copyright 1997-2007 Sun
* Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL
* or only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding
* "[Contributor] elects to include this software in this distribution
* under the [CDDL or GPL Version 2] license." If you do not indicate a
* single choice of license, a recipient has the option to distribute
* your version of this file under either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or
* to extend the choice of license to its licensees as provided above.
* However, if you add GPL Version 2 code and therefore, elected the GPL
* Version 2 license, then the option applies only if the new code is
* made subject to such option by the copyright holder.
public class UMLActionProvider implements ActionProvider
// Fixed for IZ# 118836
// Commented out actions that are not applicable to UML project to prevent
// them from being shown on the menu.
private static final String supportedActions =
private UMLProject mProject = null;
private UMLProjectHelper mHelper = null;
public UMLActionProvider(UMLProject project, UMLProjectHelper helper)
mProject = project;
mHelper = helper;
public String getSupportedActions()
public void invokeAction(String command, Lookup context)
UMLPhysicalViewProvider provider = (UMLPhysicalViewProvider)mProject.
catch (IOException e)
public boolean isActionEnabled(String command, Lookup context) throws IllegalArgumentException
//System.out.println("UMLActionProvider: command="+ command);