Method.java : » IDE » IntelliJ » org » apache » xml » serialize » Java Open Source
|IntelliJ » org » apache » xml » serialize » Method.java|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* @deprecated This class was deprecated in Xerces 2.9.0. It is recommended
* that new applications use the DOM Level 3 LSSerializer or JAXP's Transformation
* API for XML (TrAX) for serializing XML. See the Xerces documentation for more
* @version $Revision: 476047 $ $Date: 2006-11-16 23:27:45 -0500 (Thu, 16 Nov 2006) $
* @author <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Assaf Arkin</a>
* @see OutputFormat
public final class Method
* The output method for XML documents.
public static final String XML = "xml";
* The output method for HTML documents.
public static final String HTML = "html";
* The output method for HTML documents as XHTML.
public static final String XHTML = "xhtml";
* The output method for text documents.
public static final String TEXT = "text";
* The output method for FO documents as PDF.
public static final String FOP = "fop";