ObjectProvider.java : » Inversion-of-Control » hivemind » org » apache » hivemind » service » Java Open Source
|hivemind » org » apache » hivemind » service » ObjectProvider.java|
// Copyright 2004, 2005 The Apache Software Foundation
// Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
// you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
// You may obtain a copy of the License at
// Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
// distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
// WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
// See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
// limitations under the License.
* A service which can provide an object value for the <code>indirect</code>
* @author Howard Lewis Ship
public interface ObjectProvider
* Invoked by the translator to provide the value.
* @param contributingModule the module which contributed to the locator
* @param propertyType the expected type of property
* @param locator a string that should be meaningful to this provider. It is the suffix of
* the original input value provided to the translator, after the selector prefix
* (used to choose a provider) was stripped.
* @param location the location of the input value (from which the locator was extracted). Used
* for error reporting, or to set the location of created objects.
public Object provideObject(