InterceptionsCount.java : » JBoss » jboss-aop-2.1.5 » org » jboss » test » aop » jdk15 » dynamic » common » Java Open Source
|jboss aop 2.1.5 » org » jboss » test » aop » jdk15 » dynamic » common » InterceptionsCount.java|
* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
* Contains the number of joinpoints intercepted by a interceptor.
* @author Flavia Rainone
public class InterceptionsCount
public int total = 0;
public int constructor = 0;
public int method = 0;
public int fieldRead = 0;
public int fieldWrite = 0;