SOAPProxyTransport.java : » JBoss » jbossesb-4.7 » org » jboss » soa » esb » actions » soap » proxy » Java Open Source
|jbossesb 4.7 » org » jboss » soa » esb » actions » soap » proxy » SOAPProxyTransport.java|
* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2006, JBoss Inc., and others contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. All rights reserved.
* See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use,
* modify, copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions
* of the GNU Lesser General Public License, v. 2.1.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT A
* WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License,
* v.2.1 along with this distribution; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
* (C) 2005-2009
* Sub-classes implement protocol-specific routing of the SOAP request to the target webservice, and expose it's endpoint address.
* @see HttpSOAPProxyTransport
* @author dward at jboss.org
abstract class SOAPProxyTransport extends AbstractActionPipelineProcessor
public abstract String getEndpointAddress();