* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2006, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use,
* modify, copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions
* of the GNU Lesser General Public License, v. 2.1.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT A
* WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License,
* v.2.1 along with this distribution; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
* (C) 2005-2006,
* @author JBoss Inc.
* Copyright (C) 2001, 2002,
* Hewlett-Packard Arjuna Labs,
* Newcastle upon Tyne,
* Tyne and Wear,
* $Id: FacilityCode.java 2342 2006-03-30 13:06:17Z $
public class FacilityCode extends com.arjuna.common.util.logging.FacilityCode
public static final long FAC_JTA = 0x00000001;
public long getLevel (String level)
* @return the string representation of the facility level. Note, this
* string is intended only for debugging purposes, and cannot be fed
* back into the debug system to obtain the facility level that it
* @since JTS 2.1.2.
public String printString (long level)
if (level == FacilityCode.FAC_ALL)
if (level == FacilityCode.FAC_NONE)
String sLevel = null;
if ((level & FAC_JTA) != 0)
sLevel = ((sLevel == null) ? "FAC_JTA" : " & FAC_JTA");
return ((sLevel == null) ? "FAC_NONE" : sLevel);