* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2006, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a full listing
* of individual contributors.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use,
* modify, copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions
* of the GNU General Public License, v. 2.0.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT A
* WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License,
* v. 2.0 along with this distribution; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
* (C) 2005-2006,
* @author JBoss Inc.
* Copyright (C) 2004,
* Arjuna Technologies Limited,
* Newcastle upon Tyne,
* Tyne and Wear,
* $Id: CompensateFailedException.java,v 1.1 2004/04/21 15:57:43 nmcl Exp $
* There is no coordinator associated with the target.
* @author Mark Little (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* @version $Id: CompensateFailedException.java,v 1.1 2004/04/21 15:57:43 nmcl Exp $
* @since 1.0.
public class CompensateFailedException extends SystemException
public CompensateFailedException ()
public CompensateFailedException (String s)
public CompensateFailedException (String s, int errorcode)