ICertificateHandler.java : » Library » Apache-Directory-Studio-1.5.2 » org » apache » directory » studio » connection » core » Java Open Source
|Apache Directory Studio 1.5.2 » org » apache » directory » studio » connection » core » ICertificateHandler.java|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Callback interface to ask for the trust level of a certificate from a
* higher-level layer (from the UI plugin).
* @author <a href="mailto:email@example.com">Apache Directory Project</a>
* @version $Rev$, $Date$
public interface ICertificateHandler
* The trust level of a certificate.
/** Don't trust a certificate. */
/** Trust a certificate within the current session. */
/** Trust a certificate permanently. */
* The cause of certificate verification failure.
/** No valid certification path, i.e. unknown issuer. */
/** Certificate is not valid yet */
/** Certificate is expired */
/** Certificate is self signed */
/** The host name of the server doesn't match the host name in certificate */
* Verifies the trust level of the given certificate chain.
* @param certChain the certificate chain
* @param failCauses the causes of failed certificate validation
* @return the trust level
TrustLevel verifyTrustLevel( String host, X509Certificate certChain,
List<ICertificateHandler.FailCause> failCauses );