Invocation.java : » Library » Apache-commons-proxy-1.0 » org » apache » commons » proxy » Java Open Source
|Apache commons proxy 1.0 » org » apache » commons » proxy » Invocation.java|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Represents a method invocation.
* @author James Carman
* @since 1.0
public interface Invocation
* Returns the method being called.
* @return the method being called
public Method getMethod();
* Returns the arguments being passed to this method invocation. Changes in the elements of this array will be
* propagated to the recipient of this invocation.
* @return the arguments being passed to this method invocation
public Object getArguments();
* Returns the proxy object on which this invocation was invoked.
* @return the proxy object on which this invocation was invoked
public Object getProxy();
* Called in order to let the invocation proceed.
* @return the return value of the invocation
* @throws Throwable any exception or error that was thrown as a result of this invocation
public Object proceed() throws Throwable;