PageRenderSupport.java : » Library » Tapestry » org » apache » tapestry » Java Open Source
|Tapestry » org » apache » tapestry » PageRenderSupport.java|
// Copyright 2006, 2007 The Apache Software Foundation
// Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
// you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
// You may obtain a copy of the License at
// Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
// distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
// WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
// See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
// limitations under the License.
* Provides support to all components that render. This is primarily about generating unique
* be sent to the client.
public interface PageRenderSupport
* Allocates a unique id based on the component's id. In some cases, the return value will not
* precisely match the input value (an underscore and a unique index value may be appended).
* @param id
* the component id from which a unique id will be generated
* @return a unqiue id for this rendering of the page
* @see IdAllocator
String allocateClientId(String id);
* Adds one or more new script assets to the page. Assets are added uniquely, and appear as
* <script> elements just inside the <body> element of the rendered page. Duplicate
* requests to add the same script are quietly ignored.
* @param scriptAssets
* asset to the script to add
void addScriptLink(Asset... scriptAssets);
* Used to add scripts that are stored on the classpath. Each element has symbol expanded, then
* is converted to an asset and added as a script link.
* @param classpaths
* array of paths. Symbols in the paths are expanded, then the paths are each
* converted into an asset.
void addClasspathScriptLink(String... classpaths);
* Adds a script statement to the page's script block (which appears at the end of the page,
* just before the </body> tag).
* @param format
* base string format, to be passed through String.format
* @param arguments
* additional arguments formatted to form the final script
void addScript(String format, Object... arguments);