Buffer.java : » Net » SkunkDAV » org » skunk » dav » client » gui » Java Open Source
|SkunkDAV » org » skunk » dav » client » gui » Buffer.java|
* Copyright (c) 2000, Jacob Smullyan.
* This is part of SkunkDAV, a WebDAV client. See http://skunkdav.sourceforge.net/
* for the latest version.
* SkunkDAV is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
* by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* SkunkDAV is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with SkunkDAV; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA
* 02111-1307, USA.
* an abstraction of something that gets docked into a View,
* for instance, an editing widget or an explorer.
public interface Buffer
* @return the buffer's visual component
* @return the buffer's name
* set the buffer's name
void setName(String name);
* hook method, called when component is docked
* hook method, called when component is undocked
/* $Log: Buffer.java,v $
/* Revision 1.6 2000/12/19 22:06:15 smulloni
/* adding documentation.
/* Revision 1.5 2000/12/03 23:53:26 smulloni
/* added license and copyright preamble to java files.
/* Revision 1.4 2000/12/01 16:25:51 smullyan
/* improvements to look and feel; fixed NPE in DAVFile; new actions for text
/* Revision 1.3 2000/11/20 23:30:19 smullyan
/* more editor integration work.
/* Revision 1.2 2000/11/16 20:45:17 smullyan
/* the start of editor integration.