Task.java : » Profiler » basher » net » sourceforge » basher » Java Open Source
|basher » net » sourceforge » basher » Task.java|
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Defines a task that is to run within the Basher framework.
* Implementations of this interface are encouraged to maintain the tasks small and to the point. Overall, a collection
* of small tasks should emulate a complete system more accurately.
* @author Johan Lindquist
* @version 1.0
public interface Task
* Main method called by a component to execute this <code>Task</code>. This should ensure that
* counters of failures/successes are kept up to date.
* @throws Throwable The re-thrown exception thrown by the task
public void executeTask() throws Throwable;