MetaTableModel.java : » Report » Pentaho-Reporting-3.6.1 » org » pentaho » reporting » engine » classic » core » Java Open Source
|Pentaho Reporting 3.6.1 » org » pentaho » reporting » engine » classic » core » MetaTableModel.java|
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
* terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1 as published by the Free Software
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this
* program; if not, you can obtain a copy at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
* or from the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
* without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* Copyright (c) 2001 - 2009 Object Refinery Ltd, Pentaho Corporation and Contributors.. All rights reserved.
* A extension of the classic table-model. If the tablemodel returned by the data-factory implements this interface, the
* report engine can make use of the extended meta-data provided for each column.
* The meta-data given here is presentation level meta-data, so it describes how data from the data-set should be
* formatted or styled.
* @author Thomas Morgner
public interface MetaTableModel extends TableModel
* Returns the meta-attribute as Java-Object. The object type that is expected by the caller is defined in the
* TableMetaData property set. It is the responsibility of the implementor to map the native meta-data model into a
* model suitable for reporting.
* Be aware that cell-level attributes do not make it into the designtime dataschema, as this dataschema only looks
* at the structural metadata available and does not contain any data references.
* @param row the row of the cell for which the meta-data is queried.
* @param column the index of the column for which the meta-data is queried.
* @return the meta-data object.
public DataAttributes getCellDataAttributes(final int row,
final int column);
* Checks, whether cell-data attributes are supported by this tablemodel implementation.
* @return true, if the model supports cell-level attributes, false otherwise.
public boolean isCellDataAttributesSupported();
* Returns the column-level attributes for the given column.
* @param column the column.
* @return data-attributes, never null.
public DataAttributes getColumnAttributes(final int column);
* Returns table-wide attributes. This usually contain hints about the data-source used to query the data as well as
* hints on the sort-order of the data.
* @return the table-attributes, never null.
public DataAttributes getTableAttributes();