JRCrosstabDataset.java : » Report » jasperreports-3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » crosstabs » Java Open Source
|jasperreports 3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » crosstabs » JRCrosstabDataset.java|
* JasperReports - Free Java Reporting Library.
* Copyright (C) 2001 - 2009 Jaspersoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Unless you have purchased a commercial license agreement from Jaspersoft,
* the following license terms apply:
* This program is part of JasperReports.
* JasperReports is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* JasperReports is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with JasperReports. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Input dataset interface used by crosstabs.
* @author Lucian Chirita (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* @version $Id: JRCrosstabDataset.java 3032 2009-08-27 11:32:28Z teodord $
public interface JRCrosstabDataset extends JRElementDataset
* Returns whether the crosstab data is pre-sorted according to the
* crosstab's groups.
* The crosstab calculation engine can optimize the calculations
* if the data is sorted by the row groups and column groups.
* For example, if there are two row groups R1 and R2 (subgroup of R1)
* and three column groups C1, C2 and C3 the data should be sorted
* by R1, R2, C1, C2, C3.
* @return whether the crosstab data is pre-sorted
public boolean isDataPreSorted();