JRElementGroup.java : » Report » jasperreports-3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » engine » Java Open Source
|jasperreports 3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » engine » JRElementGroup.java|
* JasperReports - Free Java Reporting Library.
* Copyright (C) 2001 - 2009 Jaspersoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Unless you have purchased a commercial license agreement from Jaspersoft,
* the following license terms apply:
* This program is part of JasperReports.
* JasperReports is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* JasperReports is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with JasperReports. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Groups several report elements. Report elements placed in any report section can be arranged in multiple
* nested groups. The only reason you might have for grouping your elements is to be able to customize the
* stretch behavior of the report elements.
* @author Teodor Danciu (email@example.com)
* @version $Id: JRElementGroup.java 3033 2009-08-27 11:46:22Z teodord $
public interface JRElementGroup extends JRChild
* Gets a list of all direct children elements or elements groups.
public List getChildren();
* Gets the parent element group.
* @return an instance of this class, or null if this is the root group.
public JRElementGroup getElementGroup();
* Gets an array containing all the elements and element groups in the hierarchy.
public JRElement getElements();
* Gets an element from this group, based on its element key.
public JRElement getElementByKey(String key);