JRField.java : » Report » jasperreports-3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » engine » Java Open Source
|jasperreports 3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » engine » JRField.java|
* JasperReports - Free Java Reporting Library.
* Copyright (C) 2001 - 2009 Jaspersoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Unless you have purchased a commercial license agreement from Jaspersoft,
* the following license terms apply:
* This program is part of JasperReports.
* JasperReports is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* JasperReports is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with JasperReports. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* An abstract representation of a data source field. Each row in a dataset consists of one or more fields with unique
* names. These names can be used in report expressions.
* @author Teodor Danciu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* @version $Id: JRField.java 3033 2009-08-27 11:46:22Z teodord $
public interface JRField extends JRPropertiesHolder, JRCloneable
* Gets the field unique name.
public String getName();
* Gets the field optional description.
public String getDescription();
* Sets the field description.
public void setDescription(String description);
* Gets the field value class. Field types cannot be primitives.
public Class getValueClass();
* Gets the field value class name.
public String getValueClassName();