JRFrame.java : » Report » jasperreports-3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » engine » Java Open Source
|jasperreports 3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » engine » JRFrame.java|
* JasperReports - Free Java Reporting Library.
* Copyright (C) 2001 - 2009 Jaspersoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Unless you have purchased a commercial license agreement from Jaspersoft,
* the following license terms apply:
* This program is part of JasperReports.
* JasperReports is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* JasperReports is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with JasperReports. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* An abstract representation of a report elements container.
* A frame is a report element that contains sub elements.
* It has a backgroud, a border and it stretches to accommodate its content.
* For the Graphics2D and PDF exporters, a frame is equivalent to a rectangle
* placed behind a group of elements. The HTML exporter creates sub-tables for frames
* and the XLS exporter includes the frame sub elements into the grid.
* For elements inside a frame, the coordinates, positionType and stretchType
* properties are relative to the frame instead of the band.
* @author Lucian Chirita (email@example.com)
* @version $Id: JRFrame.java 3033 2009-08-27 11:46:22Z teodord $
public interface JRFrame extends JRElement, JRElementGroup, JRBox, JRBoxContainer