MaxPagesGovernorException.java : » Report » jasperreports-3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » governors » Java Open Source
|jasperreports 3.7.2 » net » sf » jasperreports » governors » MaxPagesGovernorException.java|
* JasperReports - Free Java Reporting Library.
* Copyright (C) 2001 - 2009 Jaspersoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Unless you have purchased a commercial license agreement from Jaspersoft,
* the following license terms apply:
* This program is part of JasperReports.
* JasperReports is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* JasperReports is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with JasperReports. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* @author Teodor Danciu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* @version $Id: MaxPagesGovernorException.java 3034 2009-08-27 11:58:04Z teodord $
public class MaxPagesGovernorException extends GovernorException
private static final long serialVersionUID = JRConstants.SERIAL_VERSION_UID;
private int maxPages = 0;
public MaxPagesGovernorException(String reportName, int maxPages)
super("Report '" + reportName + "' exceeded the limit of " + maxPages + " maximum pages.");
this.maxPages = maxPages;
public int getMaxPages()