UrlBase64Encoder.java : » Security » Bouncy-Castle » org » bouncycastle » util » encoders » Java Open Source
|Bouncy Castle » org » bouncycastle » util » encoders » UrlBase64Encoder.java|
* Convert binary data to and from UrlBase64 encoding. This is identical to
* Base64 encoding, except that the padding character is "." and the other
* non-alphanumeric characters are "-" and "_" instead of "+" and "/".
* The purpose of UrlBase64 encoding is to provide a compact encoding of binary
* data that is safe for use as an URL parameter. Base64 encoding does not
* produce encoded values that are safe for use in URLs, since "/" can be
* interpreted as a path delimiter; "+" is the encoded form of a space; and
* "=" is used to separate a name from the corresponding value in an URL
public class UrlBase64Encoder extends Base64Encoder
encodingTable[encodingTable.length - 2] = (byte) '-';
encodingTable[encodingTable.length - 1] = (byte) '_';
padding = (byte) '.';
// we must re-create the decoding table with the new encoded values.