* Copyright (C) 2002-2003 Matt Albrecht
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
* to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
* the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
* and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
* all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
* DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
* Logs a particular channel's instruction mark coverage.
* @author Matt Albrecht <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
* @version $Date: 2003/02/10 22:51:25 $
* @since December 15, 2002
public interface IChannelLogger
* Records a coverage of a marked bytecode instruction. This method should
* never throw an exception.
* @param classSignature a signature of the class file being covered.
* this signature includes the fully-qualified name of the class,
* along with a checksum to uniquely identify it.
* @param methodIndex index for a method within the class. The meta-data
* store will know how to translate the index to a method signature.
* @param markIndex the index of the bytecode instruction mark for this
* particular channel.
public void cover( String classSignature, short methodIndex,
short markIndex );