* Copyright (C) 2002-2003 Matt Albrecht
* Part of the GroboUtils package at:
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
* to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
* the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
* and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
* all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
* DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
* Information about the owning problem manager.
* @author Matt Albrecht <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
* @version $Date: 2003/02/10 22:51:54 $
* @since July 7, 2002
public interface IIssueTypeInfo
* Returns the type name.
public String getName();
* Returns all states for the current issue type.
public IIssueState getPossibleStates();
* Returns all attributes allowed for an issue of this type.
public IAttributeInfo getSupportedAttributes();
* Returns the state that refer to the associated tests passing. Allows
* for multiple states, for situations such as marked-as-fixed and
* tests pass, or still-open but tests pass.
public IIssueState getTestPassedStates();
* Returns the state that refer to the associated tests failing. Allows
* for multiple states, for situations such as marked-as-fixed but
* tests fail, or still-open but tests fail.
public IIssueState getTestFailedStates();