LoggingDecorator.java : » Web-Framework » Tapestry » org » apache » tapestry » ioc » services » Java Open Source
|Tapestry » org » apache » tapestry » ioc » services » LoggingDecorator.java|
// Copyright 2006 The Apache Software Foundation
// Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
// you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
// You may obtain a copy of the License at
// Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
// distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
// WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
// See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
// limitations under the License.
* Service that can create a logging interceptor that wraps around a service implementation (or
* interceptor). The interceptor works with the service's log to log, at debug level, method entry
* (with arguments), method exit (with return value, if any) as well as any thrown exceptions.
public interface LoggingDecorator
* Builds a logging interceptor instance.
* @param <T>
* @param serviceInterface
* interface implemented by the delegate
* @param delegate
* existing object to be wrapped
* @param serviceId
* id of service
* @param serviceLog
* log used for debug level logging messages by the interceptor
* @return a new object implementing the interface that can be used in place of the delegate,
* providing logging behavior around each method call on the service interface
<T> T build(Class<T> serviceInterface, T delegate, String serviceId, Log serviceLog);