RepositoryModifiedException.java : » Wiki-Engine » JSPWiki » com » ecyrd » jspwiki » providers » Java Open Source
|JSPWiki » com » ecyrd » jspwiki » providers » RepositoryModifiedException.java|
JSPWiki - a JSP-based WikiWiki clone.
Copyright (C) 2001 Janne Jalkanen (Janne.Jalkanen@iki.fi)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* If the provider detects that someone has modified the repository
* externally, it should throw this exception.
* Any provider throwing this exception should first clean up any references
* to the modified page it has, so that when we call this the next time,
* the page is handled as completely, and we don't get the same exception
* @author Janne Jalkanen
* @since 2.1.25
public class RepositoryModifiedException
private static final long serialVersionUID = 0L;
protected final String m_page;
* Constructs the exception.
* @param msg
* @param pageName The name of the page which was modified
public RepositoryModifiedException( String msg, String pageName )
super( msg );
m_page = pageName;
public String getPageName()