IllegalTransformationException.java : » Workflow-Engines » pegasus-2.1.0 » org » griphyn » vdl » classes » Java Open Source
|pegasus 2.1.0 » org » griphyn » vdl » classes » IllegalTransformationException.java|
* This file or a portion of this file is licensed under the terms of
* the Globus Toolkit Public License, found in file ../GTPL, or at
* http://www.globus.org/toolkit/download/license.html. This notice must
* appear in redistributions of this file, with or without modification.
* Redistributions of this Software, with or without modification, must
* reproduce the GTPL in: (1) the Software, or (2) the Documentation or
* some other similar material which is provided with the Software (if
* Copyright 1999-2004 University of Chicago and The University of
* Southern California. All rights reserved.
* This exception is thrown if a <code>Transformation</code>
* simultaneously displays child elements for a simple transformation
* and child elements for a compound transformation. A method is not
* required to declare in its throws clause any subclasses of
* RuntimeException that might be thrown during the execution of the
* method but not caught.
* @author Jens-S. Vckler
* @author Yong Zhao
* @version $Revision: 50 $
* @see Transformation
public class IllegalTransformationException
* Constructs a <code>IllegalTransformationException</code> with no
* detail message.
* Constructs a <code>IllegalTransformationException</code> with the
* specified detailed message.
* @param s is the detailled message.
public IllegalTransformationException( String s )