1. Setting label and value of the chart stackoverflow.com
I'm creating pie charts using JFreeChart, and I want to set the value and the label seperately like in iReport, how can I do this? In other words, I want the chart ...
2. space between labels in legend jfree.org
Hi: I have created a Pie Chart with a Legend at the bottom. Is there any way I could decrease the space between the items in the legend so that the legend is more compact? Also, is it possible to set the legend so that it only prints one item per line? Sometimes the legend prints 1 item per line, sometimes ...
3. Can legend labels be written in two lines jfree.org
4. Appending text to Legend labels jfree.org
I have a time series chart with 2 series. The legends are like
5. Different feeds for labels vs legend... jfree.org
You don't *have* to store everything in the dataset - you could just maintain a separate look-up table that maps abbreviations --> full names, or full names --> abbreviations. Then your label generator can take the data key, look up the full name or abbreviation as appropriate, and construct a string containing the additional details as required.
6. Label and Legend problem with JfreeChart > 1.0.1 jfree.org
Hi, i have a problem with Label and Legend on graph with JfreeChart > 1.0.1 I have try all version from 1.0.1 to 1.0.8 and in all version i have this trouble...when i build a chart(pie) i have a hypen on label or/and i don't see value expression near key expression on the legend. I have excluded any dimensional problem..... Any ...
7. Sort Legend by label jfree.org
8. Centering the labels of the legend when too long jfree.org
9. Change legend label after created jfree.org
10. Legend label generator? jfree.org