1. using hibernate for batch jobs, when to create Session forum.hibernate.org
so i think i understand the open session in view pattern when generally used with controllers and creating a filter which creates the hibernate session and starts the transaction and then there are multiple service calls for that http request. im trying to do the same thing for batch jobs but running into some issues. so i have a set of ...
2. batch processing session error forum.hibernate.org
3. Batching & Hibernate Stateless Session & JBoss... forum.hibernate.org
Hello, We have a piece of code that works flawlessly under Weblogic 8.1, but doesn't work under JBoss 4.0. This code performs batch update using 'BatchingBatcher' class in Hibernate and uses 'Hibernate Stateless session'. Under JBoss we get the following exception: Code: Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Closed Statement at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112) at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:146) at ...
4. Is Batch processing is possible without using of Session forum.hibernate.org
5. Is Batch processing is possible without using of Session forum.hibernate.org